If you are a fan of baseball and Hawaiian culture, you won’t want to miss the Arizona Diamondbacks vs San Francisco Giants game on June 24, 2023 at Oracle Park. Not only will you get to enjoy a thrilling match between two of the best teams in the National League West division, but you will also get a chance to score a free Aloha Foodie Shirt!
The Aloha Foodie Shirt is a special giveaway item that will be distributed to the first 20,000 fans who enter the ballpark on that day. The shirt features a colorful design of flowers and food items that represent the diverse and delicious cuisine of San Francisco. You will find icons of sourdough bread, crab, burrito, fortune cookie, and more on this unique shirt.
In this guide, we will tell you everything you need to know about the San Francisco Giants Aloha Foodie Shirt giveaway, including how to get your ticket, how to get your shirt, and how to make the most of your day at Oracle Park.
How to Get Your Ticket
The first step to getting your free Aloha Foodie Shirt is to get your ticket for the game. You can purchase your ticket online at AXS.com, the official ticketing partner of the San Francisco Giants. You can choose from various seating options, ranging from $15 to $150 per ticket. You can also buy tickets for groups of 15 or more people and get discounts and benefits.
You can also buy tickets at the Oracle Park box office, located at 24 Willie Mays Plaza. The box office is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. You can pay with cash, credit card, or debit card.
You can also buy tickets from resellers or scalpers outside the ballpark, but we do not recommend this option as you may end up paying more than face value or getting fake tickets.
How to Get Your Shirt
Once you have your ticket, you need to get to Oracle Park early on June 24, 2023. The gates will open at 11:05 a.m., two hours before the game starts at 1:05 p.m. The Aloha Foodie Shirt giveaway is limited to the first 20,000 fans who enter the ballpark, so you want to be among them.
You can enter the ballpark through any of the four gates: Willie Mays Gate (Third and King Streets), Lefty O’Doul Gate (Third and Berry Streets), Marina Gate (behind center field), or Second and King Gate (Second and King Streets). You will need to show your ticket and go through security screening before entering.
Once you are inside the ballpark, you will receive your free Aloha Foodie Shirt from one of the staff members who will be handing them out. You can choose from four sizes: small, medium, large, or extra large. The shirts are unisex and made of cotton.
You can wear your shirt right away or save it for later. You can also trade your shirt with other fans if you want a different size or design. Just remember to be polite and respectful when doing so.
How to Make the Most of Your Day at Oracle Park
After you get your shirt, you can enjoy the rest of your day at Oracle Park. There are many things to do and see at the ballpark, such as:
- Watch the pre-game activities, such as batting practice, warm-ups, and player introductions.
- Explore the ballpark and its features, such as the Coca-Cola Fan Lot, the Oracle Suite Level, the Garden, and the Wall of Fame.
- Visit the Giants Dugout Store and buy some souvenirs, such as hats, jerseys, bobbleheads, and more.
- Grab some food and drinks from the various concession stands and vendors, such as Crazy Crab’z, Orlando’s Caribbean BBQ, Ghirardelli Chocolate, Anchor Brewing Co., and more.
- Cheer for your favorite team and players during the game. You can also join in the chants, songs, and traditions of the Giants fans, such as “Let’s Go Giants”, “Bye Bye Baby”, and “Don’t Stop Believin’”.
- Take some photos and videos of your experience and share them on social media. You can also use the hashtag #AlohaFoodieShirt to show off your shirt and connect with other fans.
We hope this guide has helped you prepare for the San Francisco Giants Aloha Foodie Shirt giveaway on June 24, 2023. We wish you a fun and memorable day at Oracle Park. Go Giants!